Thursday, April 7, 2011

How to look Winter-fabulous with makeup.


Winter for me is nothing but a dark. dark vampire season. A period of the year when you freeze your eyes black, your lips start to chap / flaky skin issues are not new topics.

So, now let’s talk about what you mustn’t do in this cold, cold season!

I hate to break it to you…. But the season of wanting to look like a ‘goddess’ is pretty much OVER! That shouldn’t make you not incorporate colour to your skin because if you ask me… Well, since people tend to look as pale as vampires do in the winter season because of the disappearance of ‘Uncle Sun.’ why not take matters into your own hands and give yourself that PUNCH of colour and dare to stand out!

Here are my “AVOID & Dos” to help you look your best this 

     
     
 
             
  AVOID “THE GODDESS LOOK- THE SUN IS OVER. You're gonna look 'Sick' if you do this.
  AVOID TOO MUCH HIGHLIGHT. Hmmm... BAD BAD BAD!!!!!
You makeup sometimes has to change as like the seasons changes except you have a signature look that works for most season. FINALLY, GO FOR THIS HOT THAT I LIKE TO CALL "UNDERSTATED ELEGANCE" AND YOU WILL CERTAINLY LOOK 'HOT!
XOXO
Radcollins


2 comments:

  1. I love the look at the end, I'm definitely going to try it...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Stella, Great Stuff! It is my favourite as well... Will be stulking your blog to see it. X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...