Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Summer Must-Have Makeup & Skincare 2014

Caudalìe Divine Oil "An antioxidant, moisturising body lotion that provides silky skin and lasting comfort." Score: 80%
Caudalìe Divine oil leaves the skin soft, firm, and radiant. Perfect as a post-sun product, its delicately perfumed texture is instantly absorbed. Caudalie Divine oil an be used on Hair, Face and Body. Great thing about this oil is that it's nothing like any of its kind on the market, because it's a dry oil and quickly absorbs; you skin does not feel greasy. Contains no parabens

How to use: Apply morning and night before bed onto clean skin. After 2 weeks, skin feels noticeably smooth, and rich in complexion.

Personally: I do not use this on my face as I am naturally oily. although it promises to cause no unpleasant result. I happen to be a face care, body care type. If you have a dry skin, feel free to give it a shot. 



Tom Ford Private Blend Lipstick in TRUE CORAL: "To Tom Ford, there is no more dramatic accessory than a perfect lip."


This lipstick is the everything!!! When I tried I received it few days ago... 10/10 I gave it. Great rich look, and it delivers instant moisture. Indeed, this lipstick will be your perfect accesory for daytime, and just add more layers for the night. Price-wise... Well, its Tom Ford! So, go to a TF counter, try this or other shades in this collection and you'll be happy you did!






MAC Cosmetics Face & Body Foundation:   "A fluid foundation that provides low-to-medium build-able coverage and a flawless, natural satin-shine finish. Skin conditioning, water resistant and long wearing." - maccosmetics.com
As a MAC-Born, I can confidently say that, this is my go-to summer foundation. Just a little can go very far! I love this particularly because no matter how many layers you apply, you just can not look caked up on this. For under-water photo-shoot, this foundation will stay put, look fresh, and ready for touch up for another scene.  This is the perfect All ages, All ages, and all sexes foundation. Yep, thats the MAC cosmetics credo. ;-) 

For Summer, its perfect for that dewy, fresh skin. And its still perfect for dry winter as it keeps your skin moisturised. I'm sure you kow all these already! Hehe.



I will keep adding to this post... Keep watching and I also would like to know of your favourite finds!!!

XOXO

RadcollinsMUA

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...