Thursday, May 8, 2014

Keep Eczema and Rashes Away

Suffering from eczema? Constant or occasional rashes? Perhaps this would help!

Last week Thursday, during my evening skin care routine (Which happens rarely! Don't judge, I'm not always do or die with my night time skin care. LOL). Anyway, as I looked into the mirror, just under my chin, I saw a teenie, tainie, eczema. Knowing skin, these concerns usually happen when it's time to detox or my diet is just "food"!

When I was living in South Africa, this happened, and a friend of mine told me how his mother used to cure (and prevent) his eczema with Rooibos tea. So, I bought some from the stores, and applied Handmade Rooibos Jumbo Glycerin Soap by Morning Glory Soaps; in 1 day and a half... GONE!

I wondered how many people knew about this. So, I researched, and discovered that ivillage.com does. Click on the link and find out what they have to say about it.

Enjoy, and let me know how it goes!

Xoxo
Radcollins

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...