Wednesday, April 13, 2011

RADcollins Makeup Adventure: 'West Coast' meets 'Fashion'

This was one of the most exciting shoots I had ever done. Reason is because... The photographer wanted to capture the beauty of "Exotic African Enviroment" and of couse the beautiful model from Germany was thrilled by the idea of the whole thing.... BUT! Here's the catch... I don't really do forests, mountains, scary animals and all that fun stuff because my perfume tends to attract some flies (In a good way). That being said... I do enjoy watching nature's beauties, and animals on 'National Geographic' channel and try to support when I can.

After hours on the west coast, the birds having eaten all our food while we were on the top of the mountain... here is the result and I am HAPPY to share it with you!


What do you think... She is beautiful, No? :-)
Phograph By: Allstar Models Photographer: Hardy Fiebig
TTY Later!!!
XOXO
RADcollins







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...