Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Makeup Application Error that ruined your date

There is something strange about applying your makeup in front of a guy while on a "Date". Yes, I know you want to look as perfect as you did when you stepped out of the door on your way to the date. But the truth is, I have had the pleasure of  chatting with a lot of guys to hear what it is that they "Like" and what they "Don't like" about the girl that they're really into and the kind of makeup that she wears.

I have worked with a lot of women and can tell from the back of my hand what it is they worry about especially when going to meet a guy that they really, really like. Many women I have worked with mostly worry about  "How they can look beautiful and not have to worry about if their Foundation is running,  if their eyeshadow is creasing, or if the brilliant red lipstick they had on have left their lips when they placed a kiss on his cheeks, and the list goes on.....

I know you're probably thinking well... If this guy cannot accept me for who and what I am then what point is it? Perfectly understandable! But on a more realistic point of view, we live in a pretty competitive world today, and trust me... Dating is No different! Men have their demands and women are not saints when it comes to this. Let me go straight to the point.... Like Makeup Guru "Sam Fine" would say... Makeup is a personality. And a lot of the time... People DO judge the book by its cover!

Dating is tough for some people while some people really enjoy this phase of their lives. I know you want to give a good vibe and leave him with a positively lasting impression! So, I am going to tell you what you must avoid when applying your makeup so he doesn't judge you before giving you the chance to open your mouth.  Now, I am going to start with the...                                   

                                                     "THOU SHALT NOTS"


1. THOU SHALT NOT LOOK LIKE YOU'RE GOING TO DANCE "FOR" A CLUB INSTEAD OF "IN" A CLUB LIKE MY FRIEND HERE.

2. THOU SHALT NOT LOOK LIKE YOU'RE PREPARING TO AUDITION FOR A "TWILIGHT MOVIE" (EVEN BELLA DID NOT LOOK THAT DRAMATIC FOR EDWARD)

3. THOUS SHALT STAY AWAY FROM THE SPELL OF THE RACCOON EYE


4. THOU SHALT NOT OVER INDULGE IN THE BRONZER LIKE LOVELY LADY HERE"  

5. THOU SHALT NOT "OVER TWEEZERS" THE EYE BROWS. THERE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING GLAMOROUS ABOUT TRYING TO PULL OFF THE "EGG LOOK"

These 5 looks are inspirations from hell, i tell you. Take a second look at it and ask yourself if you are guilty of any. Then come back, as I write about what you must "DO" to avoid  some of these makeup mistakes and not allow your makeup to tell your date something that you clearly are NOT!

Xoxo
Radcollins

1 comment:

  1. You are doing a favor to the world, trust me. Some people should read and stop what they are doing...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...